PS Enterprise Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed nowadays at 1.6% down below its 52 7 days high of $189.83, supplying the corporation a industry cap of $5B. The stock is at this time up 2.1% yr-to-date, up 23.% about the previous 12 months, and up 69.6% more than the previous five several years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Common rose .6%, and the S&P 500 rose .7%.
- Investing volume this 7 days was 20.5% larger than the 20-day typical.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market place stands at .5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the inventory was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a craze-following momentum indicator, implies a downward development.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it might be oversold.
Industry Comparative Performance
- The company’s share rate is the exact as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-12 months basis, and lags it on a 5-yr foundation
- The firm’s share selling price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Typical , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and lags it on a 5-year foundation
- The firm share selling price is the similar as the general performance of its peers in the Financials field sector , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and beats it on a 5 yr basis
For each Group Comparative Effectiveness
- The company’s inventory rate overall performance yr-to-date lags the peer ordinary by -78.9%
- The company’s inventory rate efficiency around the earlier 12 months beats the peer regular by -338.8%
- The company’s rate-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share price tag to its earnings for each share, is -5435.5% higher than the average peer.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the sights and views of the writer and do not necessarily replicate these of Nasdaq, Inc.