Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most impressive products, submissions will be judged by means of an impartial panel, and Digital Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a variety of corporations throughout the sector and contain:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide College Programme at Creativeness Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Written content Advertising and marketing Professional at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Handling Director Uk & Eire at RS Parts
- Mark Patrick, Complex Marketing Supervisor at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business enterprise Progress of 5G IoT Wise Related Structures at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently score the entries immediately after an in-depth dialogue and the best scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Electronic Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s interesting to see that various electronic distributors have been preferred as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they signify or prospective new lines for their enterprise. It will surely be fascinating to see which products and solutions they vote for, and we glance forward to viewing the impressive products firms set ahead.
The article Judges Introduced for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared to start with on Napier – B2B PR and Advertising Company.